Has your child been invited to the Sweetest birthday party venue ever? Do you have some questions about their visit? See below for some commonly asked questions we’ve received from our Sweet and Spicy friends!
Can we bring food to the spa for a party?\
Due to COVID-19, we are not allowing any food or drink in the spa. If needed, we do have water bottles to distribute.
Are masks mandatory?
We are following the guidelines and by-laws set by Health Canada, therefore until instructed otherwise, masks are mandatory for all guests. We have disposable masks for adults and children available as well as re-usable children's masks for purchase.
How can I pay my deposit?
Deposits can be paid via etransfer or credit card over the phone.
How many adults can attend a party?
We ask for one adult to be present during the party in the spa area. We can allow up to 1-2 adults to wait in the reception area if needed.
Can we fill out the waiver forms in person instead of bringing them ?
We have printed waivers in the reception for your convenience to fill-out upon arrival.
Spa Product Ingredients
We take your child’s safety very seriously. Our high quality products are the same ones we use on our own children, and we are proud to offer these safe options.
We are currently working on compiling an ingredient list for our parents and guardians to view that will let you know what is in every product we make …including our secret sweet and spicy ingredient that makes our personalized product so special.
If there are any questions or a product not listed do not hesitate to inquire
If your child has an allergy, please contact the parent hosting the party or our Sugar and Spice directly to let them know. Also, please review the ingredients list above. We can make alternatives for your child if they have an allergy to any of our product ingredients!
If you choose the ALL INCLUSIVE party option which includes food– Cupcakes served are peanut-free and pizza is catered from a local pizza place. Contact us for details. Please contact the parent hosting the party in regards to food offering options.
We are very sensitive to children with allergies and are happy to allow parents to bring in their own food for allergic children.
Healthy Spa Environment
We will not provide services to guests with communicable diseases (i.e. lice and warts). Please do not bring your child to the spa if he or she is visibly sick, or has a fever.
All of our spa utensils are disposable, single-use products. We use hospital-grade disinfectants for the cleaning of our spas. We also work in conjunction with the Regional Health Departments to ensure our spas are up to all standards.
We recommend children bring their own flip flops depending on the event (for instance camps, special events and PA Days) and light clothing as they will be wearing a robe on top while enjoying our services. We also recommend guests wear pants or tights that do not cover the feet as they will have to remove them if they are doing a pedicure service.
We kindly ask that you remove all existing nail polish from your nails.
Party and event booking disclaimer
**any online trouble with online booking please contact the spa for support**
Upon booking your party online. You will receive an email confirmation with contract to fill in. Upon booking online you agree to the following terms and conditions. Sugar and Spice Policy
1) Final numbers for your event are due 5 days prior to the event date. You will be charged based on the number of attendees you confirmed. As we prepare appropriate staff and supplies for your event.
2) Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your event NO EARLIER
3) NO OUTSIDE FOOD IS ALLOWED unless reviewed with Sugar and Spice staff
4) NO CONFETTI ALLOWED
5) Maximum of 2 parents are allowed at the event unless approved by Sugar and Spice staff. This is a drop off party due to the spacing and nature of our activities. Please have your adult or family celebrations at home following your event. The opening of gifts is also to be done offsite as we cannot be held liable for missing gifts and there is not enough time in your party booking to accommodate this. We kindly ask that you bring all gifts home with you.
6) Please ensure parents pick up tweens on time at the end of the event. We are unable to accommodate early or late arrivals.
7) Extended time for your event is an available option with an added cost per hour, depending on IF we already have given prior commitments to other patrons. Should your party arrive late and finish late you will be charged $75.00 per half hour that you go over your allotted time.
8) We will not service any child with warts, lice, skin allergies or virus.
9) We require a $100.00 Deposit upon booking in order to secure your requested date and time. Any cancellations within 5 days of your party will be charged an additional $150.00 cancellation fee. Party deposits are NON REFUNDABLE AND NON TRANSFERABLE BETWEEN LOCATIONS unless agreed to by Sugar and Spice management. *Taxes not included
10) The Policy Page has been read and understood.
11) We have the right to cancel any event due to circumstances beyond our control.
12) Sugar and Spice Kids Spa and Party, its directors, officers, employees and agents are not responsible for any accidents, reactions or other maladies relating to allergies, clothing, make-up, esthetic services, property damage, loss of property or personal injuries. I agree to release, discharge, to indemnify and save harmless the Sugar and Spice Kids Spa and Party from and against all claims or proceedings in respect of any costs, losses, damage, or injury.
13) If you have chosen the NO FOOD option for your party. You will be allotted 15 to 20 minutes to either take pics throughout the spa or you can bring in your own NUT FREE CUPCAKES and JUICE BOXES/WATER BOTTLES ONLY.
You do require your own napkins, place setting etc. if you choose the NO FOOD option and decide to bring in your own cupcakes and juice boxes/water bottles. Additional fees will apply should you require any of our materials. Please note we do not have food storage areas available. Your cupcakes and juice boxes/water bottles should be ready to serve at the beginning of your party.
***We will contact you within 48 hours of booking this online to re-confirm your date and time.***